Pool Cleanings, Equipment Repair, & More for Cleveland, Akron, & Surrounding Areas
Pool ownership is a big responsibility, but it doesn’t have to be. When you choose Metropolitan Pools as your professional pool service company, rest assured that your pool is in good hands. Our professional service and maintenance team is ready to take on the responsibility, giving you the time you need to do what’s most important – enjoy your pool.
Have your pool cleaned, maintained and your water chemistry adjusted by a trained pool technician. As a Platinum BioGuard dealer, Metropolitan Pools uses only the best pool products and chemicals to service your pool. Choose weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service. Contact us at (800) 532-SWIM or request a quote.
Pool Openings & Closings
When the spring and winter months roll around, make sure your pool is ready. Metropolitan Pools offers pool opening and closing services to ensure your pool is ready to swim in spring and ready to hibernate in winter. Our competitively priced swimming pool opening and closing services include the following:
- Remove winter cover, fold and ready for storage
- Remove winterization plugs
- Reassemble filtration equipment, start-up and check for leaks
- Reassemble and install ladders, diving boards, lights, and other associated equipment
- Add start-up chemicals
- Drain water to proper winterization levels
- Clear all circulation lines of water and add antifreeze
- Winterization of filtration equipment – drain filtration equipment including pump, filter, heater and chlorinator
- Add winterizing chemicals
- Disassemble and remove all ladders, diving boards, lights, and other associated equipment
- Install winter cover
Return home from your summer trip, however long, to a pool that is clean and ready to enjoy. Call today for details.
Drain & Wash
This process consists of completely draining the pool and then cleaning the surface with a diluted acid solution and cleaning additive. The results are a cleaner, revitalized looking pool.
We provide service or full replacement of pumps, filters heaters, controllers, and chlorination systems. We use only quality parts and equipment from the most reputable manufacturers in the industry including Hayward, Pentair, and Raypack.